Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Oil for cedar furniture

Here's a patio set I made last
winter that I have Finished with "Superdeck #1901 Cedar", The fence is done
in "#1902 Red Cedar" Sorry for the crappy picture, but I hope it will give
you an idea of the finished product.

Doug

Attached Thumbnails
Oil for cedar furniture-dsc02571-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Nice looking. I use Superdeck Redwood or Hrt Rdwd.....
Actually a painter friend turned me on to a product I used for my house...
CWP. Clear Wood Preservative.....I also know it comes in tints....
Very good product, and much more power to the punch than Superdeck or
Penofin. It is a bit more costly, and so I mixed it 50 50 with Superdeck
or Penofin.......
jloomis
"BiffNightly" heffddathotmaildotcom wrote in message
el...
Here's a patio set I made last
winter that I have Finished with "Superdeck #1901 Cedar", The fence is
done
in "#1902 Red Cedar" Sorry for the crappy picture, but I hope it will
give
you an idea of the finished product.

Doug

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"BiffNightly" heffddathotmaildotcom wrote in message
el...
Here's a patio set I made last
winter that I have Finished with "Superdeck #1901 Cedar", The fence is
done
in "#1902 Red Cedar" Sorry for the crappy picture, but I hope it will
give
you an idea of the finished product.

Doug

Good lookin' patio furniture. It looks much better than thejunk they sell
down the street.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Ignore the wear on the coffee table, I built that a few years ago &
finished it with Spar Varnish.....(I didn't notice it was in the picture
when I posted it.) OOPS.

Now I have to strip it down, sand it all & re-coat with Superdeck to match
the other furniture. In fact It might be easier to build a new coffee
table....HHMmmmm.
"BiffNightly" heffddathotmaildotcom wrote in message
el...
Here's a patio set I made last
winter that I have Finished with "Superdeck #1901 Cedar", The fence is
done
in "#1902 Red Cedar" Sorry for the crappy picture, but I hope it will
give
you an idea of the finished product.

Doug

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

BiffNightly wrote:
Here's a patio set I made last
winter that I have Finished with "Superdeck #1901 Cedar", The fence is
done in "#1902 Red Cedar" Sorry for the crappy picture, but I hope it
will give you an idea of the finished product.

Doug

To hell with the patio, I would move that right into the house ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08