Posted to sci.electronics.repair
bg bg is offline

Default Schematic Diagram database -- access problem

Franc Zabkar wrote in message
On Wed, 20 May 2009 09:34:27 +0200, Heinz Schmitz
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Franc Zabkar wrote:

I then need to manually build the following URL:
http://service.eclubthai.com/new/Tv/aiwa/TV-14GT33.pdf

The PDF icon is not clickable. Is there a problem with my browsers, or
am I having problems because I haven't registered?

The PDF came down here apparently correct, somewhat slow though.
It says
"SERVICE MANUAL, COLOR TELEVISION TV-14GT33 D
MODEL CODE : 8ZJBV-0297 (ST6L)",
is 19 pages, and 5.730 kB

If you offer a mail address, I can send it appended.

Regards,
H.

I don't have a problem downloading the file from the above URL. My
problem is that the PDF icon for that file on the web site is not
clickable, so I have to build the above URL by hand.

If you go to http://service.eclubthai.com/new/, then click on
"Schematic Diagram - TV", and then "aiwa", can you click any of the
PDFs?

If you need to build a URL, here are the subdirectories for some of
the other categories:

Home Audio /new/audio
TV /new/Tv
Monitor /new/monitor
Book /new/Book
HA (household appliances?) /new/HA
Car Audio /new/car
OA & MOBIle phones /new/????
eeprom /????????

- Franc Zabkar

Did you try ----
right click the pdf icon and select "save target as"