Posted to alt.home.repair
evodawg[_2_] evodawg[_2_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight Coupon 20% off any item 5/15-5/18

HeyBub wrote:

evodawg wrote:
RJ wrote:

Much better than any of the half-dozen American brands
that I've owned over the years.

Not sure I'd go that far. I've thrown plenty of HF tools in the front
yard of the house I was working on. If you use a tool everyday you'd
be advise not to get it from HF. If you need it for one job then ok,
if it last past that youre batting 1000.

Well, this is the HOME repair group - not the professional woodworker's
hiring hall. You could get a sooper-dooper quality tool and have it last
for generations.

You're absolutely right, but without the pro's that come in here you'd not
get the answers to the questions asked. I have a couple of HF tools that I
bought for just one job and yes they're still going strong. 1 a power
planer Ive had for 4 years at least and I still use it. 2. 10" sliding
miter that I don't use except for rough cutting or abusive cutting like
Aluminum. And recently a Multi Master tool thanks to your coupon and it
being on sale.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"