Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_10_] SteveB[_10_] is offline

Default Wheel bearings

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
.. .
SteveB wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
Nope , take your mig welder and run a bead all the way around the
inside of the outer race . When the weld cools , they'll fall out .
Done that trick more than once on Harley wheels , neck bearings ,
swingarm bearings . If they don't fall out , they'll be very easy to
drive out with a screwdriver or drift punch .
--
Snag
every answer

Thanks, Snag. Guess there still is some value here amongst all the
bull****.

Steve

Ya just gotta sift a bit . Helps if ya block all those that spew
political BS ... glad I could help !
--
Snag
every answer

Yeah, I sift a lot lately. Anyone who puts this purple lipped big eared
point man in the category of humans gets into my filter. Rather just go out
to the shop and pound metal.

Know whut uh mean, Vern?

Steve