George

Default Help with Converting 4inch DC piping to smaller sizes

Would be my choice, but point source better than large. There's a wealth of
fittings out there in plastic, or in metal at your heating store. I use
metal modified to fit my ancient planer, suppose you could make use of a
plenum connector (square) and some magnets or other fixed support if your
sander is on a dedicated table. I use one when sanding on the lathe, and
sticking it to the bed in the right position keeps the Kleenex clean even if
I forget the mask.

"JT" wrote in message
So, it would probably be better to build a large shroud around the
sander, much like you would around a miter saw, right?