Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Simpson Adrian Simpson is offline

Default Slightly OT ?, Nocturnal visitor

In article , Bob Eager
writes
On Sun, 17 May 2009 19:58:54 UTC, Adrian Simpson
wrote:

I appear to have a nocturnal visitor, I think either a snail or slug
which is exploring the kitchen at night (I'm finding a trail on the
floor each morning).

Apart from borrowing a hedgehog, what is the best way of disposing of
it.

Slug pellets. Unless you actually see it, in which case...salt shaker.

I've already try putting down salt (on sheets of paper), but it hasn't
taken the bait. Looks like slug pellets.

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "news" with "adrian" and "nospam" with "ffoil"