PoP

Default Binary numbering and how to teach a moron

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:12:54 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

He needs to know how the DIP switches are configured in each detector to
give them a unique number on the control panel. But I'm now tearing my hair
out trying to get it through to him. HELP !!!

Some people have mental blocks about this and lots of other things.

I'm the same when it comes to chemistry. I could never, ever, figure
out all those chemical symbols and so on - and yet everyone around me
had no problem at all.

You may have entered into a battle which you will never win.

PoP