Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Harbor Freight Coupon 20% off any item 5/15-5/18

evodawg wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:

Coupon good for May 15-18

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...do?week=2009&c
ampaign=RetailC&page=2009_retailC.html&r=4740_4597 97&cust=78080262025&k
eycode=0000 Appreciated that, went out this morning and picked up the
HF Multi-Master type tool. 32.00 bucks for it and it actually works.
Thanks again!

Actually, so did I. I tried the rectangular sawblade on some scrap 1xN.
Cut some notches, did some plunges. There's a hundred times this would
have made things a lot easier.

No blades for cutting metal, ceramics or grout. There is a "Diamond"
blade available for 6 bucks but it's round. Would not work for like
grout lines right up to the wall.

My guess is someday I'll be getting one of the better units mentioned in
a previous Fein thread below.

Subject: Fein tools?
From: RicodJour
Newsgroups: alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

On Mar 25, 4:02 am, SparkyGuy wrote:
I see many paid promotional infomercials on late-night TV touting the
MultiMaster power tool by Fein.

I'm always highly skeptical of anything advertised so ubiquitously,
but t

hat
aside, I'd never heard of Fein.

What's their reputation among power tool-using pros? What is their
qualit

y &
reputation (ie, service, etc.)? Not necessarily re. the MultiMaster
(but

if
you own one feel free to join in) -- what's Fein known for?

Thanks.

Here's a comparison review of a number of oscillating tools. To the
people that have used a Fein it comes as no surprise that it was
considered the best of the bunch and worth the price.

http://www.toolsnob.com/archives/200...undup.php#more