Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default rubble sacks

Lobster wrote:
Tom wrote:
I need to "acquire" around 200 rubble sacks to move old plaster, old
brickwork and general garden waste from a renovation project i am
doing on my house. Our local builders merchant wants 50p each and
fleabay is not much better. Any one know of other sources as i cannot
believe this cost? I am in the north west near Chester if that helps.
Do bag manufacturers sell miss prints etc, if so any pointers?

Well, eg Toolstation are half that price.
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Hand...0/sd260/p94915

Or 20p at Aldi (if they still have any in stock):
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/2867_9153.htm

If the OP is still interested, today's Aldi-mail reports these being in
stock again on Sunday (15p each):

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers...09-05-15-12-13

David