Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Harbor Freight Multi-tool Video Demonstration

On May 14, 6:08*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

Never underestimate a power tool. *More injuries come from "How could
_that_ possibly hurt me?" than "That thing scares the crap out of me."

I'm pastor of that church, R, but did you see the video?

Yep. Did you ever see the tip of my finger? A plate joiner jumped
and bit me. Definitely one of the safer tools considering the blade
is not exposed, still bit me. I've also had my skin cut with my Fein
- not bad, but it broke the skin. At no point should you ever think,
"Ah, how could this thing hurt me?" Healthy respect for tools is the
best way to stay healthy and whole.