Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default woodworking outside

I'm just now getting used to the idea of working INSIDE.
Boy howdy! Heard of the construction industry? Got no indoor shop!

*snip*

Sure they do... At least home construction. They first build their shop
and then work in it! Why do you think the first thing they do is put the
structure in to put the roof up? ;-)

Puckdropper

When I built my house in Ohio, last thing I put up was the sharn (too
big to be a shed, to small to be a barn).

If I do it again, an out building with a concrete floor will be the
first thing that goes up.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)