Posted to rec.woodworking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Harbor Freight Multi-tool Video Demonstration

On 2009-05-14, David G. Nagel wrote:

Surgeons use a radially reciprocating saw to cut skin and bone. You can
almost never cut yourself on the bone blade but don't even think about
putting your finger on the skin blade. It gives a new meaning to slice
and dice.

Hmmm... brings back memories. Ever had a plaster-of-paris cast, the kind
they used forever? I was shocked when it came time to remove mine, and the
horrifying saw they came at me with turned out to be strictly vibratory
rather than skilsawish in nature. Kinda makes you wonder what took them so
long to adapt the same technology to multi-tools.

nb