Posted to rec.woodworking
notbob notbob is offline

Default woodworking outside

On 2009-05-14, Puckdropper puckdropper wrote:

I'm just now getting used to the idea of working INSIDE.

Boy howdy! Heard of the construction industry? Got no indoor shop!

I'm new at this, but any wood working I'm doing is outdoors cuz I got no PBS
laser-guided-air-conditioned-vacuum-dusted-sodium-lighted-roll-up-doored
shop. Jes me and the breeze and a few power tools. Don't give me that
Yankee workdork crap, either. If I ever talk about making a hand carved bow
saw, you have my permission to shoot me in the head.

nb