Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

Default Compressors - drain every day or leave pressured?

On Thu, 14 May 2009 20:18:26 GMT, Nova wrote:

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"krw" wrote:

What's wrong with copper? Copper tubing is still pretty cheap.

Think your database needs an update on copper prices.

Lew

The price of copper has come down quite a bit over the last couple of
months:

1/2" x 10' Type M copper pipe - $6.76
1/2" x 10' Type L copper pipe - $9.68

A few months ago I paid $68.00 for a 250' roll of 14/2 Romex. Last week
it was down to $23.00.

Where? I'd pick op three or four at that price! It was $41 at lowes
on the way home. I'll be finishing the (u)FROG over the next year or
so and would buy ahead if it were down that far.