Posted to rec.woodworking
David G. Nagel[_2_] David G. Nagel[_2_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight Multi-tool Video Demonstration

-MIKE- wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:
SonomaProducts.com wrote:
Cool, it's off to HF I guess.

I suppose you had an off-screen assistant that unplugged the tool
while you changed the blade and then quickly plugged it back in for
the second cutting demo? You are safety concious right? ;^)

Foot switch. I use it on just about everything.

giggle, wink-wink

I actually do use it on a lot of things.
But, I'm really not too worried about something that oscillates
like 4 whole millimeters at the tool edge.

And besides, what's it gonna do, cut my finger. :-)

Surgeons use a radially reciprocating saw to cut skin and bone. You can
almost never cut yourself on the bone blade but don't even think about
putting your finger on the skin blade. It gives a new meaning to slice
and dice.