Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Harbor Freight Multi-tool Video Demonstration

HeyBub wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:
SonomaProducts.com wrote:
Cool, it's off to HF I guess.

I suppose you had an off-screen assistant that unplugged the tool
while you changed the blade and then quickly plugged it back in for
the second cutting demo? You are safety concious right? ;^)

Foot switch. I use it on just about everything.

giggle, wink-wink

I actually do use it on a lot of things.
But, I'm really not too worried about something that oscillates
like 4 whole millimeters at the tool edge.

And besides, what's it gonna do, cut my finger. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--