Posted to rec.woodworking

Default woodworking outside

karmstrn wrote in news:01487c5b-1477-4fd7-927c-
:

Is it a good idea to set up and do woodworking in the back yard as
opposed to in a garage? It's really the only option I have, since my
garage is very small, has no windows, and no electricity.

I'm just now getting used to the idea of working INSIDE. (FINALLY got the
garshop clean!) I'd roll the TS out to the driveway when I needed to make
some cuts and make all the cuts for a project at once. Sanding with a belt
sander is still an outside job, there's no real dust collection on it.

Tools don't take up much space when you neatly put them away for storage.

Puckdropper
rec.woodworking