Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Harbor Freight Multi-tool Video Demonstration

RicodJour wrote:
The HF tool isn't variable speed, is it? The variable speed on the
Fein makes a _big_ difference. Your point to Robert about payback
time is a good one, and for anyone who earns money with the thing,
wants to keep from burning out blades prematurely, and values their
time, the same point can be made for a $250 tool.

No variable seed.

You're right about spending the $250. But for 35 bucks with a great
return policy, it's a no-brainer for someone who still has the jury out
on the matter. And heck, if you decide you want to $250 one, keep the HF
as a spare or a "dedicated blade" machine.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--