Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default Solar 1kW installation pics

ian field wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
ian field wrote:

"Ross Herbert" wrote in message
news On Thu, 07 May 2009 13:54:25 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

:
:
:Ross Herbert wrote:
:
: [Image]
:
:What kind of roofing material is that and how well is the roof
insulated
?
:
:I assume the black panels on the left are solar thermal.
:
:Graham

The roofing is standard Colorbond corrugated steel in light
green.
http://www.colorbond.com/

You'll wear the sun out sooner you will!

Only 'down under' so don't worry about it!

They must fart more down under - just look at the state of their ozone
layer!

I blame it all on Phil. He torments those poor little O2 molecules,
until they reforms into O3 molecules.

I thought damage to the ozone layer was a LACK of O3.

Sure. Its all hanging around Phil, in an attempt to bleach away his
defects. We all know how well that works, don't we?

Probably best not to start him off if he isn't ranting already.