Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
The Ranger[_4_] The Ranger[_4_] is offline

Default Garden Hose for transfer of K1 Oil ?

HeyBub wrote in message
m...
The Ranger wrote:

Sigh.

Oil COMES from the ground. The government goes
to great lengths to put a bunch of it BACK in the ground.

But let an individual do so, and it's the end of the world.

Your ignorance is staggering. I truly hope you drink water
that's been poluted because the "nanny state" wasn't there
to force that individual to clean up the mess he created.

I'm in Texas. We know about oil.

Y'all're just poser, nothing more than a Mississippi reject. Y'all don't
know dick.

Some pussies from Washington were nosing around not
long ago trying to discover why 70% of my neighbors
are bald.

We run 'em off with a shotgun.

Reality will eventually break those glasses y'all're wearin'.

The Ranger