Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mkirsch1@rochester.rr.com is offline

Default Thin profile socket/ratchet wrench needed

On May 13, 10:51*pm, eljainc wrote:
I am trying to find a wrench that will will drive a 5/16" hex screw. I
would like a ratcheting type wrench. It should not be a right angled
wrench but a straight one. I only have about 2/3" clearance to work
with.

In those cases I just suck it up and grab the regular old combination
wrench. Takes longer, but takes less time and money than searching for
a specialty tool to do the job "conveniently."

While you're sitting here waiting for someone to recommend the magic
tool, I'm done tightening the screw and I'm off to my next job.