Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] luigirecnorm@gmail.com is offline

Default woodworking outside

On May 14, 12:28*am, "Len" wrote:
"karmstrn" wrote in message

Is it a good idea to set up and do woodworking in the back yard as
opposed to in a garage? It's really the only option I have, since

my
garage is very small, has no windows, and no electricity.

As long as you have a way to keep your tools, especially power tools,
under cover during bad weather you should be okay. I drag my WorkMate
into the driveway and work outside quite a bit when the weather is
nice.

Len

I agree with Len, keep them covered. My chop saw is on a stand outside
and I even use it in winter in the Yukon at 25 below zero. Sanding
outside is also better.