Lee Blaver

Default Binary numbering and how to teach a moron

Mike Barnes wrote:

I am trying to teach a young lad how to set up binary addressable fire alarm
systems and no matter how I explain it, or how much I write it down or draw
it for him, he just can't seem to grasp the concept.

snip

I don't know how many bits you're talking about, but consider supplying
him with a simple look-up table rather than trying to teach him the
system.

I use a binary/hex/decimal calculator myself, whilst I know how to do
the conversions I just can't be bothered with it

Lee

--
Never summon Anything you can't banish.
-