Posted to rec.woodworking
Limp Arbor Limp Arbor is offline

Default Harbor Freight Multi-tool Video Demonstration

On May 13, 7:45*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
I picked up the HF multi-tool for 35 bucks and made this video
demonstrating the cutters and scraper.

Plus, I push my finger and hand against the blades to show that it
doesn't cut the skin.

I thought I recorded myself using the sanding pads,
but I ran out of memory and didn't know it. *Sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ9dy8NIHgw

--

* -MIKE-

* "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
* * *--Elvin Jones *(1927-2004)
* --
*http://mikedrums.com
*
* ---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

I also tried mine and was really impressed with how well it cut. Just
like with a sawzall if the wood isn't clamped or otherwise secured it
won't cut well. The tool also feels very solid and doesn't vibrate
like you might think. So to answer comments in the other thread I
doubt it would be useful in the nightstand drwaer.

Didn't try the sander yet.