Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default Smaller, less ugly outdoor electric outlet?

On 13 May 2009 20:46:05 GMT,
(pedoc1man) wrote:

pedoc1man had written this in response to
http://www.thewesuckbigtimecompany.c...let-11346-.htm
:
I know just the product you need. It is a U.L. listed product and that is
important to insure it is safe. look up www.spammerpower.com, or just
google "pespammer" and you will see the item you want. They even have ones
that eliminate the need for the big ugly bubble covers that are required
outdoors.

Delivered via http://www.thewesuckbigtimecompany.com/
alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair - messages and counting!

Aw, geeze, just what we need, more damned spam from the
spam-o-company!

Next time don't try to hide your spam as a bogus post, just say it:
"We rip people off big time, see our web site at..."