Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Harbor Freight Multi-tool Video Demonstration

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Plus, I push my finger and hand against the blades to show that it
doesn't cut the skin.

I thought I recorded myself using the sanding pads,
but I ran out of memory and didn't know it. Sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ9dy8NIHgw

I have a concern about not cutting your skin. Does that make it useless
for carving a turkey?

I can't tell if you're being serious or kiddin around, Ed.

I honestly don't know. These tools count on the the fact that whatever
being cut is hard and unmovable. So it may not do so well with meat.

Actually the material can be soft but as you stated it has to remain
stationary and not move with the blade.

..com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply