Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Harbor Freight Multi-tool Video Demonstration

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Plus, I push my finger and hand against the blades to show that it
doesn't cut the skin.

I thought I recorded myself using the sanding pads,
but I ran out of memory and didn't know it. Sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ9dy8NIHgw

I have a concern about not cutting your skin. Does that make it useless for
carving a turkey?

I can't tell if you're being serious or kiddin around, Ed.

I honestly don't know. These tools count on the the fact that whatever
being cut is hard and unmovable. So it may not do so well with meat.

Personally, I find the $10 electric carving knives pretty darn good for
turkey.
Or a *sharp* knife.... which none of us have any excuses for not having.
:-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)