stuart noble

Default Filler in sealant gun tube

robgraham wrote in message ...

I've tried using empty cartridges for such things as cement when pointing
between slabs. Seemed the ideal thing. However, I found that you cannot

push
wet cement through a nozzle. It just firms up like sand on the seashore

does
when you tread on it. So maybe this is what happens to Polyfilla.

IME it happens to anything with a lot of aggregate. Mastics and the like
have a creamy consistency and are the only things suitable for a cartridge.
To me the Screwfix cartridge is a non-starter. Anything you can easily load
into it will suffer from the above and anything that would actually work
would be impossible to load into it.