Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] usenet-659f31de7f953aeb@asgard.slcc.edu is offline

Default Thank you, amateur gutter hanger, wherever you are

On Mon, 11 May 2009 20:53:49 -0400, in alt.home.repair, "David B."
wrote:

What is the best type of hanger to use?

When I did it for a living (so many years ago) we used hidden hangers,
little bracket jobbies that go inside the gutter, hook under the front lip
and over the back edge, then screwed into the fascia board. Very secure,
very clean-looking from the outside. Or we'd rivet straps to the hangers
(and rivet the hangers to the gutter) and run the straps into the roof if
the fascia wasn't suitable.

Here's one that looks about right (no connection, just saying):
http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...t_2028_1422095

--
Due to Usenet spam, emailed replies must pass an intelligence test: if
you want me to read your reply, be sure to include this line of text in