Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Son's home.

Rick Samuel wrote:

You left Texas to go to Michigan??? In '67 I left Michigan to head to
Texas, never looked back.
Services are kinda slow in TX. for things like CP. My sister has MS, but
has good insurance, that's what's keeping her going.
Welcome back. Look around Marble Falls...one hour from Austin on pretty
good roads. Health care is improving at a pretty good clip, at least that's
how I see it.

Everybody leaves Texas for a while - jest to see what the poor people out
there are doing.

Take a look at Sherman/Denison area too. About an hour drive north of
Dallas/Fort Worth and right on Lake Texoma.

I haven't scoped it all out, but there are major medical services here -
and a brand new hospital almost finished in Sherman.
Medical industry seems to be in growth phase here.