Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Bill is offline

Default Fox Security Model FSS7500 wireless alarm

Yes I know wireless linked alarms are horrible things at the best of
times but a neighbour of mine has one and he has a problem with one of
his PIR sensors, it goes through batteries every couple of weeks. I've
had a word with Maplin, who sold it in the first place, and they no
longer support replacements. So I'm wondering if anyone here knows
enough about them to suggest a possible replacement unit that would
match the system or maybe even have the odd one lying spare that they
would like to pass on. The item number is FWP100
--
Bill