Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default A 1-year update

On Sun, 10 May 2009 22:31:45 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

They either go outside for five minutes, or they go outside and stay
out permanently - simple choice.

-- Bruce --

Easy to say, nearly impossible to enforce.

Enforce? You can't enforce because you can't whup them, won't shoot
them and ken no other modes of motivation or leadership? What about
respect? You're in So Cal, not quite UP midwinter. How hard is it
for them to step out for a smoke? Who's in charge of your quarters?

Beyond that, their choices need not be yours. I was quite comfy
around smokers a month after my last butt. I enjoyed it. Since then,
my favorite smokers (my two adjacent neighbors, both shooters) have
quit, who knows why. Bummer, no more second-hand smoke for me.