Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RAM³ RAM³ is offline

Default Son's home.

Pete Keillor wrote in
rec.crafts.metalworking:

On 11 May 2009 00:10:11 GMT, "RAM³"
wrote:

Pete Keillor wrote in
rec.crafts.metalworking:

I refrained from buying a 1911 because we've decided to put the
house on the market and get us back to Texas when it sells. I've
got enough stuff to move already, and I won't need any extra state
paperwork in Texas.

What extra paperwork?

Are you under the mistaken impression that Texas has a firearm
registration law?

No. I won't have extra paperwork in Texas. I do in Michigan. In
Texas, I also don't need a firearms rider on my homeowner's policy
because firearms are considered normal household furnishings.

Pete

EGAD!!!

Extra Insurance?

A 1911 IS extra insurance!

Hie yourself hither ASAP, Pete, and live among rational folks. grin