Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default pressure transducers needed

On Sun, 10 May 2009 14:25:23 -0500, RoyJ
wrote:

Anyone got a quick on-line source for some pressure transducers? I need
a ballpark number for a grant proposal ASAP. These would go on the high
and low sides of a standard R134 refrigeration setup. low side would be
soft vac to perhaps 25 or 50 psi, high side would be 0 to 250 psi. These
are lab demos, would not need to be super accurate but would need to
clearly distinguish 1/4 to 1/2 psi. Output would be something analog,
open to suggestions. It would be used in conjunction with a thermocouple
input box so I would need to do some signal translation somewhere.

And no, I did not google, the stupid tractor is sick, trying to do two
things at once.

Check Setra.