Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

On May 10, 2:15*pm, Tom Watson wrote:
Damned fine job, LRod!

You stirred up the regular retards and even added some new names to
the usual suspects list. *I've forwarded the list to the state
department for them to begin deportation proceedings.

I think that we should run one of these dumbass-tests every so often
to give us a head count on the enemy. *

BTW - I located where they are getting their information from. *I
thought it was from rust limberger, bland cooter and faux news but
here is the real think tank that their opinions come from:

http://www.redstateupdate.com/video/100-damn-days

On Fri, 01 May 2009 21:48:52 -0400, Tom Watson
wrote:

Damn LRod, this oughta stir up the dumb asses.

...and they've been so quiet for the last hundred days, or so...

On Fri, 01 May 2009 19:11:40 +0000, LRod wrote:

My nomination for Obama to place on the Supreme Court?

Hillary Clinton.

Just think of the permanent apoplexy that would throw Rush,
Sean, Bill O'R, Ann, and any of your conservative
acquaintances into.

Any old body can be SecState. Heck, get Madeline Albright
back. This is too good an opportunity to miss.

You heard it here first.

Let the sniping begin.

That sounds almost exactly like Red Stater folks at the country store
down the road. Except for the bit on the aromas. They usually smell so
bad they'd never notice a truckload of cat****.