Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default A 1-year update

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 10 May 2009 08:04:30 -0500, the infamous "Terry Coombs"
scrawled the following:

Don Foreman wrote:
Yesterday was my first smoke-free anniversary after quintuple
bypass. No slips, no oopsies, no excuses. How doin', Gunner? G
Raise them cigibutt taxes, ya *******s, see if I care anymore.
Smokers are a minority so screw 'em, it's the American way
regardless of party. Party lines merely differ about which
minorities should get screwed.

I've bought four nice handguns with the money I've not spent on
butts in the past year.

Four years on 3/21 for me , but I spend my I-quit-smokin' money on
computers and motorcycle stuff . Got enough guns ... guys at work are
continuously bitchin' about the cost of smokin' ... I just grin and
go on .

That's not fair! Cartons were only a few dollars when I quit so I
didn't get to buy large, expensive toys when I quit. waah!

Poor baby ! ! (LMAO)
--
Snag
every answer