Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default A 1-year update

On Sun, 10 May 2009 11:53:40 -0500, the infamous Don Foreman
scrawled the following:

On Sun, 10 May 2009 05:46:11 -0400, Wes wrote:

Hikes up and down range doesn't count: I march my miles before I load
up and go to the range for grins and giggles.

You might want to look into rifles. Uncle likes to fire, check the target, walk back,
fire again. Good exercise. Keeps ammo costs down too.

Yes, rifles indeed during the good-weather months. I often have the
range to myself on weekday afternoons. I get lots of mini-hikes (200
yd, 400 yd, etc). Also bring that little rubber prairiedog spinner and
a .22. Those things are unreasonably fun, particularly with two
shooters.

Tofu and grass? Why stay alive. There is plenty of room for the taters next to a broiled
steak. Taters go good with chicken too.

Roger that! We also like rice a lot. Basmati.

Ditto the Basmati. If you have Trader Joe's near you, their Brown Rice
Medley is ta die for. It's brown rice, black barley, and dikon radish
seeds together. Scrumpdiddlyumptious!

--
No matter how cynical you are, it is impossible to keep up.
--Lily Tomlin