Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor Pete Keillor is offline

Default Son's home.

On Sun, 10 May 2009 19:43:47 -0500, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

Yo! Pete,

Great news you've gotten to visit with your son. Maybe when he gets out his return trip will be to
the new home in Texas. Not to worry too much about not getting a 1911. I hear, like you said, the
trigger is really smooth on a Kimber 45. I hope you are as pleased with it as I've been with my
Kimber .22. It is a hunting gun primarily, with a fairly heavy trigger pull, but I've still been
able to bust some 1/4 inch groups at 50 yards. A new, lighter, trigger is coming up.

Great news also you are moving to Texas! From what you've written in the past, it seems you've not
got the tequila and jalapeno out of your system - so come on home. I'm like you; large cities
everywhere suffer from urban sprawl, so you'll be wise to locate a comfortable distance from one of
the better med centers for the sake of the younger boy.

Keep in touch and let us know how you and family will be getting along with your new retirement.
Look at the move and all the attendant stress as changing jobs again - only this time you get to
rest.

Very best,

Bob Swinney

Thanks, Bob.