Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob La Londe Bob La Londe is offline

Default Son's home.

"Pete Keillor" wrote in message

I refrained from buying a 1911 because we've decided to put the house

A real 1911 or its good copies are a real joy to shoot. I've got a Norinco
myself, and the ONLY miss-feed I ever had was with some hand loaded target
ammo somebody gave me. Its not got a stack like some of the modern autos,
but if I can't stop most threats with 7 rounds I guess its my fault for
being there in the first place. Of course I'm kinda old fashion that way.
My preferred shooter is an old Dan Wesson wheel gun.

When yer boy gets back to Yuma let him know I try to have an open backseat
in my bass boat for those who serve.

P. S. Tell him to ask the range officer about me. I've taken CWO Allen
Young out on the river once or twice.

bob (at) yumabassman (dot) com