Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Lumber in the rough

Morris Dovey wrote:

Wednesday was bright and sunny so I took my camera to a park about 10
minutes from downtown Des Moines.

Iowa isn't well-known for its vast forested areas, but where we do have
trees, we sometimes manage to get it right.

Hope you enjoy this bit of eye candy!

Thanks, that's pretty nice. It's been too dry here this year for the
desert flowers. The impale-you-verde are blooming, so the desert has a
nice yellow splash of color. Your's is nicer though.