Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph[_10_] Ralph[_10_] is offline

Default Grizzly Tools

On May 8, 7:41*pm, Ecnerwal
wrote:
Who could say no to Grizzly Tools?

No I don't buy from spammers.

No, I don't much like chinese crap tools anyway. But I definitely don't
buy chinese crap tools from spammers, even if I've lowered my standards
far enough to consider chinese crap tools.

Remind me to toss your catalog in the recycle the next time I see it. I
might have bought some stuff from it, but I certainly won't after this.

In short, me, and anyone else that actually likes this newsgroup.

Em... Trust me. Grizzly wouldn't have endorsed or approved on this
post. The -OWNER- is active on several forums and has reacted,
strongly, to his employees "mis-behaving" on-line.

As to their tools, I own a (nearly) 20 year-old TS and a 2 year-old
BS. Both are excellent.

I have looked at every lathe they make, and wouldn't buy one.