Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] woodturner@fholder.com is offline

Default Utah Symposium?

On May 6, 8:12*pm, Ralph wrote:
Anyone, well, other then me, going?

Ralph

Ralph,

I've been going to the Utah Woodturning Symposium and the Craft
Supplies Super Wednesday each year since 1997 and we are leaving on
Monday to drive there for this year's event. In my opinion, this is
the best woodturning symposium held in the USA and perhaps in the
world. Excellent demonstrators every year. It is not as big as the AAW
symposium, but the demonstrations are as good or better.

Don't forget to go to the Craft Supplies Super Wednesday sale on
Wednesday before the symposium starts. This is like another day of the
symposium and an excellent opportunity to save a little money on tools
and supplies.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net