Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Utah Symposium?

Anyone, well, other then me, going?

Ralph
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Ralph" wrote in message
Anyone, well, other then me, going?

Ralph

Who will be performing?

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On May 6, 8:12*pm, Ralph wrote:
Anyone, well, other then me, going?

Ralph

Ralph,

I've been going to the Utah Woodturning Symposium and the Craft
Supplies Super Wednesday each year since 1997 and we are leaving on
Monday to drive there for this year's event. In my opinion, this is
the best woodturning symposium held in the USA and perhaps in the
world. Excellent demonstrators every year. It is not as big as the AAW
symposium, but the demonstrations are as good or better.

Don't forget to go to the Craft Supplies Super Wednesday sale on
Wednesday before the symposium starts. This is like another day of the
symposium and an excellent opportunity to save a little money on tools
and supplies.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On May 7, 5:37*am, "Leon" wrote:
"Ralph" wrote in message

Anyone, well, other then me, going?

Ralph

Who will be performing?

http://www.utahwoodturning.com/index...page=page&id=9
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On May 7, 8:48*am, wrote:

I've been going to the Utah Woodturning Symposium and the Craft
Supplies Super Wednesday each year since 1997 and we are leaving on
Monday to drive there for this year's event.

Monday, also, Goldendale, Idaho Falls then Provo...

Don't forget to go to the Craft Supplies Super Wednesday sale on
Wednesday before the symposium starts. This is like another day of the
symposium and an excellent opportunity to save a little money on tools
and supplies.

.... in enough time for that, and the Wed evening Pen Turner meeting

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Ralph" wrote in message
On May 7, 5:37 am, "Leon" wrote:
"Ralph" wrote in message

Anyone, well, other then me, going?

Ralph

Who will be performing?

http://www.utahwoodturning.com/index...page=page&id=9

Well that should be interesting! Wish I lived about 1500 miles closer.

OT Utah mine cave-in mm Home Repair 32 August 15th 07 05:42 PM
Did Anyone Attend the Utah Woodturning Symposium Fred Holder Woodturning 2 June 22nd 06 03:18 PM
Utah Woodturning Symposium F. Donald Hart Woodturning 1 January 11th 06 10:46 PM
Shaper FA in Provo, Utah...NOT EBay Ron Moore Metalworking 0 November 22nd 04 09:54 AM