Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default How to make a cutting board

On May 6, 7:09*pm, "
wrote:
On May 6, 5:08*pm, Steve Turner wrote:

You could also (still can, I presume) buy the linseed oil
itself to mix your own paint or make it flow better. *

You can still buy it just about anywhere. *Just DAGS "raw linseed oil"
and you will get plenty of sources.

It was my
understanding that it was not at all toxic and I can still remember the
wonderful smell, but I can't remember if I actually ever tasted it. *:-)

Flaxseed oil is the same thing, just refined differently. *Like you, I
love the way it smells, and I remember going into old cabinets maker's
(not necessarily pros) shops that had that smell in the air.

That smell just seems to take you back a few years....

Robert

Flaxseed oil makes you poop.