Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dymphna[_26_] Dymphna[_26_] is offline

Default Nuisance phone calls - how to stop them?

If it were just crank calls I could help - but I think you are talking
about marketing calls.

When I was picking up a girl to babysit for me her sister was getting
crank calls. They were calling and hanging up over and over again. Well
I knew that the receiver of the call hears the ring slightly before the
caller does. So I held down the receiver and waited for it to ring. As
soon as it rang, but before they knew it had rung, I let off and let go
with a Faye Ray & 1/2 bone chilling scream. (The teenager in the room,
who shares his 'music' with the neighborhood said his ears rang for an
hour afterward.) But the calls stopped. Bad part was, I didn't know her
father was answering the line in the basement and also got an earful.
LOL

--
Dymphna
Message origin: www.TRAVEL.com