Silvan

Default Can water-based poly be thinned for wiping?

T. wrote:

is going to cost a bare minimum of $12 more, and proably closser to
$100. Nyah, nayh, nyah, I'm broker than you are. LMAO

You win, for now.

I finally realized that I could get dental coverage through my wife's job,
which was an enormous help.

Not rich? Depends on your outlook. Like I've said bfore, I've got
food, shelter, my bills paid, a pickup truck (a very important part of
the local culture), some wood, and usualy a few $ to spend on myself.
Somewhat monetarily challenged, but even so, pretty much considered
being rich in a lot of cultures. Basically, life is good.

Yeah, mine is good too. Sometimes it gets dicey, but mostly I just go day
by day and enjoy the ride.

I'm definitely not hung up on money. I actually hate money. The more you
make, the more limited your options are. Seems like most people don't see
it that way, but I do. The less money I can get away with earning, the
happier I am. Less money == less stress.

I don't want to earn a six or seven figure income if my life sucks. I
wouldn't mind having heaping piles of the green stuff laying around, but
not if it stresses me out to get it. Never met a guy in a
Lexus/Bimmer/Mercedes/etc. who wasn't always talking some business on his
cell phone. Everything's business, everything's stress, everything's
worrying about the next big thing.

Nah, screw all that. I have a job I can walk away from at the end of the
day. I want to walk away from it soon, once some bills are paid and do
something else. Once my debt is under control, I can lose $700 a month
without feeling it. That opens all kinds of options. I can make car
payments, buy a new expensive tool every month, put some money back for
retirement, or just say screw it and go get a job working only 40 hours a
weeks somewhere and take a big pay cut. I'll probably go for the latter.

I guess you could say I'm lazy, and you'd be right, but it isn't really lazy
so much as just having a clear idea of what I want to get out of life. I
want to do as much enjoyable stuff as I can before I die, and I might die
any second or 100 years from now. There's no telling which, so I try to
make the most of whatever time I have.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/