Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Circuit Circuit is offline

Default LANEY B1 (Tripath) audio Amp - Blown outputs

Yes. Those resistors I forgot to mark them in the picture but they are below
the ceramic resistors and above the relays you pointed out - they check ok
at 1K each. I have replaced the transistors hoping this is all it needs.
Hopefully the tripath IC is ok and needs no replacing. Will power upo later
and post an update.

Second viewing they are high current automotive type relays. The first
thing
to do is remove the obviously bad and then power up on much reduced
voltage
and check the prea is ok, if stable, and nothing else shows up as bad