T.

Default Can water-based poly be thinned for wiping?

Sat, Oct 25, 2003, 3:24am (Silvan)
claims:
OK, I guess you're more broke than I am, but just barely. If we get to
take out earmarked stuff, I have $32 available, so I win again.
I guess either way you slice it, neither of us is any too rich.

I didn't put this in as earmarked, because I figured I would be
paying it after I get my monthly stipend, at the first of next month.
Dental appointment on Mon. I've got $30 credit with them, but the visit
is going to cost a bare minimum of $12 more, and proably closser to
$100. Nyah, nayh, nyah, I'm broker than you are. LMAO

Not rich? Depends on your outlook. Like I've said bfore, I've got
food, shelter, my bills paid, a pickup truck (a very important part of
the local culture), some wood, and usualy a few $ to spend on myself.
Somewhat monetarily challenged, but even so, pretty much considered
being rich in a lot of cultures. Basically, life is good.

And, you lose again. ROTFLMAO

JOAT
Make my shorts. Eat my day.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 23 Oct 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/