Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Camouflaged tools

I tried that with the keys for the display cabinets at work,
years ago. Took about eight inches of half inch copper
tubing, pounded one end flat, drilled, and put that on the
keyring. Less than a day later, someone took the copper off,
and threw it out. We went back to losing the keys.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"WW" wrote in message
. ..

Since this turned into some remarks on keys. People kept
keeping a cabinet
key after using. Accidently I am sure by fogetting they put
it in a pocket.
I attached the key ring to a 6 inch piece of half inch
conduit and brazed
thr ring shut so key could not be removed. Have not lost it
since. WW