Posted to alt.home.repair
hillclimber hillclimber is offline

Default Kohler engine problems - craftsman lawn tractor

hillclimber had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...or-367787-.htm
:

Think have a solution to the sputtering when climbing a hill - cut and put
some wooden shims under the fuel tank and raised it up about 1 1/2 inches
(as high as I could get it and still fit under the hood) and that seems to
help - finished mowing and no sputter even when the fuel was low. May not
be real "pretty" but if it works that is OK with me.